2A's Lighter Side
10 MORE Pro-Gun Memes to Make You a Social Media Superstar
Did you know that every time you share a pro-gun meme, Nancy Pelosi gets heartburn?
Memes are essentially the bumper stickers of the Internet, only better, because they don’t leave a sticky outline that you can spend hours trying to scrape off with your fingernail. They may be little more than an image and a few words–most memes don’t have more than 15 words of text–but they encapsulate a thought, a concept, in ways that a full-length feature article might struggle to match. And if you’re a Second Amendment supporter, they’re a fun way to entertain your buddies on social media. This month, we’ve got 10 hot new pro-gun memes for you to click, save, and share…
1. Compensating for something? Well, I never!
2. Also, where can I buy a box of those?
3. I hope it works better than the cup holder in my old tower computer…
4. Introducing the new Cory Booker-approved AR-15!
5. It’s never too early to pick up an expensive habit!
6. But that waistline is so unflattering…
7. If it makes you feel any better, the anti-gunners hate the pink ones, too.
8. Oh, I’m so triggered right now!
10. Say it louder, so they can hear it from the bleachers…
Guns Save Lives1 week ago
Hamburg Tragedy Proves “Strict Gun Control” Doesn’t Work
2A's Lighter Side1 month ago
President Jabberwocky Wants Assault Weapons Ban, Pudding Cup, Nap
Guns Save Lives4 weeks ago
221B Tactical Tradecraft: Soft, Discreet Body Armor for the 2020s!
Gun Rights3 weeks ago
Shocker! Gun Owners Defy Liberal Stereotypes
Sh*t Anti-Gunners Say1 month ago
Real Talk: Does Joe Biden Think It’s 1993?
Guns Save Lives2 months ago
Should New Shooters Try Revolvers?
2A's Lighter Side2 months ago
Desert Eagle & Danyela D’Angelo: Video Gaming Royalty
Breaking News2 weeks ago
Enter Our Ring in Spring $6.5K Giveaway Today!